The Professional Learning and Leading Collaborative (PL2C) engages stakeholders at all levels with the skills necessary for planning and implementing innovative digital educational programs.
These programs enable educators to use the latest tools and resources to teach 21st century content skills. We provide professional development opportunities that combine face-to-face and online activities, giving the participants opportunities to experience educational uses of technology to support their own learning.
teachers reached through on-site professional learning
educators and leaders reached through PLLC-developed MOOC-Eds
school and district leaders reached through professional development
educators total for 2014 – 2015
- “The materials and resources are current and high quality and they have masterfully woven them together to create exciting and engaging activities.”
- “I really appreciate the diverse group of leaders in the course and the opportunity to engage in innovative practices that will benefit our students.”
- “Thank-you for an awesome learning experience. I really felt valued and honored as a professional and partner with my colleagues. This format should be replicated for our principal meetings.”
- “Thank you for always leading great, innovative sessions!”
- “This has been helpful with not only digital transformation but also the transformation to a global school!”