for the North Carolina Digital Leadership Coaching Network 2017-2018 cohort.
NCDLCN participation does require application and acceptance and has limited space. We are excited to be able to host two regional cohorts for the 2017 – 2018 year and will be able to accept up to 75 participants for each.
We have opened up applications prior to the close of the 16 – 17 school year and will leave the applications open throughout the summer to allow for those who transition roles and/or schools to apply.
The application is in two parts – one version for coaches, and a separate application for your supervisor. Completed applications (including supervisor agreements) are due by 5PM, September 1, 2017.
Applications will be reviewed and letters of acceptance will be sent out by September 15, 2017.
- September 1 – Applications Close
- September 15 – Letters of Acceptance sent to applicants
- October 17-18 – West Cohort Meets
- October 19-20 – Central/East Cohort Meets
- January 9 – West Cohort Meets
- January 11 – Central/East Cohort Meets
- February 28 – March 2 – NCTIES (Attendance Required)
- June 18-19 – Central/East Cohort Meets
- June 20-21 – West Cohort Meets