The best LEADERS are LEARNERS.
The Friday Institute for Educational Innovation in partnership with OETC, has developed the Leading Schools Summit, a multi-day event designed to provide principals with the support and professional learning opportunities they need to lead student-centered digital learning initiatives in their schools.
One of the BEST experiences I’ve ever had as an educator or administrator!
Great strategies to help reflect on practice. Great resources. Great networking.
- Personalized Problem-Solving: Engage with peers to address key challenges in the transition to digital and personalized learning.
- Job-Embedded Training: Learn with experienced principal coaches in key areas including: school culture and change management, professional learning, communication and community engagement, and learning spaces.
- Tangible Examples of Innovation: Explore tested leadership strategies and visit spaces of innovation.
- Design Thinking Framework: Design solutions for your own problems of practice, and reflect, ideate and experiment with mavens and peer leaders.
- Continued Network of Support: Collaborate with school leaders with similar challenges during the summit, and with a growing network of innovative leaders after the summit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Principals and assistant principals at any level with any amount of experience that are beginning, wanting to, or already making progress on a digital and personalized learning transition in their schools.