Interested in joining?
The Friday Institute is pleased to partner with Grant Wood AEA to bring the Leadership in Blended and Digital Learning facilitator training to Cedar Rapids, Iowa on March 21-23, 2017. School districts, organizations or service agencies that are interested in attending the training should contact Theresa Gibson at email@example.com for more information.
Contact us for information on how to register for this program!
Your registration will include:
- Training for a team of facilitator participants and one program organizer in Leadership in Blended Learning facilitator training at the Friday Institute, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Leadership in Blended Learning curriculum and resources (two years of access)
- Access to the online platform to deliver training to principals (two years of access)
- Ongoing support, webinars and online community
- Ability to provide Leadership in Blended Learning training for multiple cohorts of principals over two years. This is estimated to reach 225 principals if run 3 times per facilitator pair.